Leidos is looking for a candidate to serve as a Contracts/Subcontracts Administrator for the Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team. The successful candidate will use his or her in expertise in managing and administering large-scale Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts, General Services Administration (GSA) contracts, Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) and Multiple Award Contracts (MAC). The candidate will be responsible for leading a portfolio of GSA Schedules and/or IDIQs managed by Leidos' Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team. Successful candidate is responsible for the contract life cycle, compliance, and performance of the IDIQs assigned.
The Contracts/Subcontracts Administrator will be responsible for:
• Administer IDIQs and/or GSA Schedules assigned. Applies subject matter expertise when providing contractual and program requirement guidance to Business Groups and other functions.
• Pre and post award negotiations, contract and subcontract administration, modifications, contract maintenance including catalog updates, and close-out activities for large scale IDIQs with moderate complexity and volume managed by Leidos' Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team
• Ensure compliance to master contract requirements, regulatory requirements (including FAR, DFARS, GSA and other agency supplemental), Price Reductions Clause, Service Contract Labor Standards, Cost Accounting System, Order Level Material, Small Business reporting requirements for assigned IDIQ's and/or GSA Schedules.
• Prepares and lead contract, subcontract, and small business audit or review activities for IDIQ's assigned
• Support periodic contract portfolio reviews to ensure compliance with contract set-up and adherence to the master agreement terms and conditions
• Timely submission and completion of required data calls for assigned portfolio
• Bachelor's degree in business, operations or equivalent years of experience
• 4-8+ relevant years of experience administering large scale IDIQs
• Work experience using FAR, DFARS and other non-standard terms and conditions
• Ability to adapt to changing work assignments and shifting priorities
• Must have strong time management skills, multi-task ability and able to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and assignments under supervision
• Experience using GSA eBuy, ITSS (CPRM), and other GSA/GWAC/MAC applications
• Proficiency in Excel
• Working knowledge of GSA Technical Data Reporting and migration of 72a Sales Fee Reporting
• NCMA certification or equivalent is preferred
• Working knowledge of GSA Ordering Procedures