Job Requisition:Bilingual Mortgage Quality and Training Specialist
Leidos currently has an opening for a Bilingual Quality and Training Specialist to work in our Indianapolis, Indiana contact center. The successful candidate must have experience in mortgage servicing and/or origination. This is an exciting opportunity to use your quality and training experience to support our team in exceeding performance standards and providing excellent customer service to our clients.
- Conducts call monitors and audits
- Reviews and tracks individual and contact center performance
- Makes recommendations for improvements, which include additional training, Knowledge Base content, and process improvements
- Assists the trainer in identifying and developing training material resulting from quality data analysis
- Conducts training as needed
- Participates in calibration sessions
- Assists in completing new hire call certifications
- Maintains updated knowledge of FHA Mortgage Insurance products and policies
- Maintains updated knowledge of all call center Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Quality Handbooks
- 3 years of mortgage origination and/or servicing experience with at least 2 years of college, or 5 years of mortgage origination and/or servicing experience with a High School diploma
- Two years of quality assurance or quality control experience in a contact center, the mortgage industry, or similar environment
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish and have the ability to translate verbal and written forms of communication
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance, which includes a credit check and background investigation
- Position requires a flexible work schedule
- Experience creating/conducting training
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.