Job Requisition:Task Order Manager (EOSH / FAA expertise)
The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a senior level Task Order Manager (TOM) to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team.
Support the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Environmental Occupational Safety and Health (EOSH) Programs with the goal of mitigating organizational risks and assisting the FAA achieve an improved state of compliance with Occupational Safety and Health and Environmental Federal, State, and Local law.
In this role, you will take a variety of actions such as analysis, report generation, site inspection, etc., on behalf of EOSH Services and Facility Security Group AJW-23 to support and improve EOSH Services program elements intended to protect employees and others in the workplace and protect the environment.
The main objective is to assist with the overall management for NISC EOSH Team task orders.
The range of task order subject areas include Environmental and Occupational Safety, Budget and finance, air traffic control configuration management, and many others.
Specific duties and responsibilities may include:
- Direct oversight of Task Orders
- Administration of task orders issued by FAA customers and responsibility for ensuring work requested under the task order is performed properly and within the prescribed time and budget constraints negotiated between the Contractor and the Government for the particular task order in question.
- Manages and establishes policies, procedures and goals for the successful completion of work within the task order that is within budget and schedule constraints, commensurate with Leidos and Federal policies, procedures and practices, and explains them to subordinates to ensure that such policies and procedures are effectively carried out.
- Oversee a large team of experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Direct management of personnel including, hiring, promotion, and termination authority within areas of responsibility, in accordance with manager review and approval.
- Identification of new business opportunities is within the area of responsibility.
- Maintain frequent interface and communication with FAA personnel, other contractor personnel, FAA Engineering Technical Officers (ETOs), and other FAA customer representatives regarding multiple projects throughout the FAA.
Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Requires broad knowledge/experience with Program/ Project Management and government operations, preferably with the FAA.
- Experience/Knowledge working in the Environmental, Occupational, Safety, and Health (EOSH) field.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.