Job Requisition:Engineering Manager AFSS
Engineering Manager Ashburn VA
Leidos is seeking an Engineering Manager for the Automated Flight Services program. The manager will provide strong leadership and possess excellent interpersonal, planning and problem solving skills and be responsible for: the AFSS Security team, AFSS System Owner team and the AFSS National Support Center (NSC) team.
• Plan team tasks ensure the teams meets deadlines and commitments.
• Develop and conduct interim and yearly performance reviews for the department personnel,
• Lead projects, when assigned in addition to normal managerial duties.
• Present status in programmatic and or engineering forums.
• Financial responsibilities for both program proposals, ROMS and task order preparation.
• Creating and implementing the support strategy in support of the AFSS Support Area Chief Engineer.
• Typically requires a Bachelor’s of Science or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
• AFSS Experience
• Call center management experience.
• Customer Interface experience
• CE Lead experience
• Cost management experience
• TS engineering process experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Engineering Management2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.