The Leidos Civil NISC III program has an opening for a Project Coordinator to support the Federal Aviation Administration in Oklahoma City. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
Maintain and monitor project plans, schedules and deadlines, work hours, funding
• Reviewing changes, project risks and offer solutions for best possible outcome
• JIRA Tracking for over twenty IT applications. Provide numerous reports for time tracking, tickets aging, time worked per ticket, time worked by employee for Federal Program Manager, and various Leidos Managers
• Hardware/Software Purchasing. Tracking purchases/licenses in ITAR Purchasing System
• Facilitate and chair meetings with Business customers, document recording/distribution
• Attend security assessments reviews, ensure related tasks are completed and all processes and properly documented
• Responsible for monthly audit logs for all applications
• Release updates tracked in MKS and Remedy
• Point of Contact for all new employees including necessary hardware, software, telecommunications, system access
Bachelors degree and 4+ years of relevant experience.
Experience working with the Federal Aviation Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.