Job Requisition:Full Cycle Web Developer
Leidos is looking for a Full Cycle Web Developer to work on-sight in support of the Civil Rights Division.
Selected candidate will be responsible for backend-Oracle, loading data, writing PL/SQL, SQL*Plus scripts, knowledge of Oracle database triggers, procedures and web based application development, maintenance, and support for corporate Intranet and application systems using cost effective techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree and a Minimum 7 -10 years of relevant experience, or equivalent years of experience
- General knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Server and Site Server, User Interface Design, web design and technology security, relational database exposure and OO principles.
- Candidates should have strong editing background and the ability to work with multiple groups across the Civil Rights Division.
- Proven working knowledge and experience with Databases: Oracle 12 and/or SQL Server 2016
- Must have experience with the following software development tools:
- Visual Studio
- .NET Framework
- Crystal Reports 2016
- Business Object
- ASP technologies Platforms
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a NACI clearance
- Familiarity with Classic ASP, and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development-Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.