Job Requisition:Field Service Representative
Leidos is currently seeking a Field Service Representative (FSR) to support Aerostat system integrations, set-up, testing, troubleshooting, operation, maintenance and repair activities for the United Arab Emirates Air Force ISR squadron. The FSR will support the technical expert and must be able to answer technical questions regarding the operation and maintenance of the EO/IR family of systems.
• Use data management systems, operating systems
• Perform maintenance on sensors and system operations
• Provide fault detection, isolation, and correction of sensor systems
• Evaluate and document field operational capability and report results to the customer and program
• Provide technical support for assignments to OCONUS and/or Middle East locations
• Train customer personnel on the use and support of the equipment including aerostat ground support equipment, communications systems, and RADAR systems
• Bachelor’s degree or a technical degree with two (2) years of additional technical experience in lieu of bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience in the repair of sensor or radar systems
• Direct experience with systems integration, software, and electro-mechanical systems
• Direct experience with MS Window OS and software system integration
• Hands-on experience with unmanned systems sensors and/or aerostat-based sensor and communications equipment to include installation, operation, maintenance & repair.
• Experience in training operators in the use and maintenance of Aerostat systems and sensors systems
• Experience in planning, scheduling and completing all activities required to meet established goals for the program
• Experience and familiar with the tools and test equipment commonly used in electronic installation, maintenance, and test
• Bachelors degree in Engineering
• Experience with RADAR systems and wind profiler systems
• Knowledge of international military protocol
• Past military experience highly desirable
• Past experience in a combat environment a plus
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Services2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.