Job Requisition:Cyber Security Network Architect
Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Cyber Security Network Architect to support our DISA customer on their Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) program at Fort Meade. As a member of the Align Capabilities team, you will work closely with JRSS PMO Engineers to make decisions concerning the architectural design, fit, and function of the JRSS Enterprise Architecture.
- Assist with the alignment of requirements and capabilities with JRSS solutions/products.
- Provide end to end traceability to demonstrate efficiency, cost savings and fit-for-purpose for multiple stake holders
- Target near term efficiency gain Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with threshold solutions that meet baselined requirements for existing stakeholders in both security features and Operation & Maintenance (O&M) capabilities.
- Assist with the development of requirements and capabilities roadmap, cost effective solutions TCO, and implementation plan to accommodate onboarding of new stakeholders (i.e. U.S. Navy).
- Provide assistance with reassessment and validation of existing JRSS capabilities while considering the evolution of JRSS in 3 to 5 years periods.
- Evaluate JRSS as a provider of security capabilities for other service beyond content filtering to inspect and monitor real-time and non-real-time services such as messaging, voice etc.
- May also perform various other miscellaneous engineering/analysis tasks for the PMO Engineering team as needed.
- Requires a BS degree and 12 + years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 + years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Experience in requirements development and analysis
- Understanding of Cyber technology, architectures, and tools (e.g., Firewalls, IPS, IDS, SIEM, DLP)
- Experience in Network architectures and design
- Successful verification and cross-over of your Secret security clearance prior to your start date with Leidos.
- Must possess DOD 8570, IAT Level II (Sec+ or equivalent) certification prior to start date.
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing, and Virtualization
- Experience with Cisco, Juniper, and/or Blue Coat
- Experience with network switches and technologies
- Knowledgeable of cyber defense-in-depth principles
- Experience with trade studies and alternative analysis
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.