Leidos is currently seeking a qualified TRICARE Overseas Program Administrative Assistant for our Pacific region in Okinawa, Japan location. Leidos Military and Veteran's Health Solutions Group TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) program provides enrollment, marketing, and education services to military communities around the world. The TOP enrollment program includes the Pacific, Eurasia-Africa, and Latin America and Canada (TLAC) regions and the Global TRICARE Service Center in Trevose, PA.
Provide administrative and personnel support for the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) Regional Lead (RL), including scheduling and making meeting arrangements, researching and securing requested information, and compiling/proofing of various reports and studies. Interact daily with CCM, peer groups, and customers, typically involving the exchange or presentation of factual information. Prepare travel arrangements and submit expense authorizations.
• Take and/or transcribe confidential or technical information, order supplies, distribute mail and documents, answer phones to support BSRs when needed, respond to customer/client/employee inquiries, and perform other office administrative duties
• Work closely with the CCM/Contractor, and TOP management with plans, budgets, and performance details.
• As directed by the TOP Deputy Project Manager, or TOP Project Manager, provide customer service support to the TAO to include producing or processing informational letters or mailings to regional beneficiaries and supporting preparation for area conferences as specified in the Memorandum of Understanding.
• Assist the TOP Deputy Project Manager, or TOP Project Manager with the Leidos Global Newsletter.
• Prepare monthly BSR work schedule, update daily attendance tracker; screen all requests for time-off/vacation;
• Develop TOP communications and position advertisements for online, newsletter, local newspaper, and Job Fair venues.
• Assist new employees during the ADP II approval process as directed; and new hire GTSC On-Boarding processes.
• Coordinates with Training Staff all new employee TRICARE Trainings schedules.
• Assists the CCM/DPM with the global Records Management and Archiving processes at the GTSC, and all TSCs.
• Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information.
• Complete on a timely basis and comply with all required HIPAA, Leidos, and other training.
• Be eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT II clearance.
• Adhere to the dress code at the TSC.
Required Education and Skills:
• High school diploma or GED required; associate's or bachelor's degree preferred.
• Two years of related experience.
• Computer literate with Internet research experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 2007 or later applications-Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus.
• Very good written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to respond tactfully to people.
• Ability to function in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and under general supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, and high level of attention to detail.
• Self-starter who excels at follow-through.
• Able to handle ad hoc situations and make recommendations.