Job Requisition:Project Management and Customer Service Lead
Leidos is seeking a Project Management and Customer Service Lead in Silver Spring. This position is contingent upon contract award.
This position will be instrumental in managing a portfolio projects and customers for a manufacturing facility in Silver Spring, MD. S/he will coordinate projects (scheduler), maintain customer database, interact with clients to ensure open communications, and be the main point of contact for client issues.
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, executing and motivating project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality
- Responsible for leading cross functional teams to achieve project objectives, regularly report on status, and manage projects through the entire lifecycle.
- Manage scope, schedule, quality, and risks and issues for concurrent high visibility projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with a diverse group of staff members, stakeholders, and customers.
- Analyze project management needs and tailor industry best practices to suit environment.
- Work with stakeholders to define clear project objectives and requirements, agree on priorities, communicate progress updates and demonstrations, resolve issues and conflicts, and provide responsive change management.
- Work with cross-functional teams with diverse technical skill sets to support successful performance across operations and projects.
- Develop and maintain both programmatic and technical documentation.
- Participate in meetings; follow up on direction, action items, questions, documentation, etc.
- Enforce project roles and owners, communication processes, and status meeting schedule.
- Serve as a point of contact for customer leadership and corporate executive management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or biological science
- 3+ years project management experience, working with cross functional teams
- PMP Certification, desired
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated hands-on experience in using Agile Project Management tools such as Jira.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated hands-on experience Microsoft Project and SharePoint.
- Experience writing MS Project Plans.
- Ability to analyze problems with a flexible and creative approach, manage complex tasks and adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and strong customer-facing skills.
- Self-starter and quick learner with lots of initiative and ability to work independently.
- All proposed personnel to perform services contractor must verify employment eligibility (E-Verify) and obtain a favorable National Agency Check (NACI).
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:NACI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.