Job Requisition:Tactical Systems Operator (CSP) Mode Instructor
Leidos has an opportunity for a Tactical Systems Operator (TSO) Cryptologic Skills Program (CSP) Mode Instructor to work at Cannon AFB in NM. Candidates must possess a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The TSO Cryptologic Skills Program (CSP) Mode Instructor is responsible for training 361 ISRG personnel in accordance with (IAW) Operation Tradecraft and Training (OTT) certification guidelines as Mode 1, 2, and 3 operators. The candidate will certify 361 ISRG personnel in future Modes as they become available/required. The candidate will teach regularly scheduled initial and recertification Mode courses. The candidate will be required to develop and maintain Cryptologic Mission Certification Training (CMCT) material and curriculum (TSO System Emulator (TSE) and non-TSE material) IAW 361 ISRG training guidance.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with TSO subject matter experts and tacticians on operational trends and analysis in order to provide tailored and up-to-date CMCT training.
- Review, develop and update/adjust TSO TSE scenarios in accordance with established CSP goals
- Provide instruction as an Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), and Forces Targeting Training Element (STTE) subject matter expert and Operations, Tradecraft and Training (OTT) Instructor in support of Air Force systems, Cryptologic Operators (CO), and quick reaction capabilities.
- Track and implement changes to certification requirements
- Liaise between ISRG, subordinate squadrons, and elements of the IC
- Conduct certification training and testing of COs or Air Force Tactical Systems Operators (TSO).
- Assist with developing, teaching, and implementing a program of instruction (POI) for training or TSOs in advanced tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) for collection and exploitation of current and emerging communication protocols.
- Assess and evaluate emerging technologies or associated TTPs operationally and support government analysis regarding the potential inclusion of new equipment into SIGINT training.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and 8+ years of experience (Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
- 2+Years of air crew experience 2+ years of experience with operating SIGINT systems and related equipment preferred
- 2+ years of experience with instructing CNO analysis
- 2+ years of experience with supporting and analyzing high value target analysis databases
- Current TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Must have previous experience as an A-STG operator to include instructor experience.
- The candidate must have a thorough understanding of the TSO mission and Mode certification process.
- Must have the ability to work independently and function as part of a dynamic team.
- The candidate must also communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Security Clearance : Must have a current TS/SCI Security Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.