Job Requisition:InfoSEC Security Engineer POLY REQUIRED
This role provides information security solutions compliant with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation control as part of an Agile team. Responsibilities include collaborating with the customer security organization to ensure RMF processes are followed, policy is translated to operational procedures, proper tools are leveraged in the DevSecOps CI/CD Pipeline, and verification that security policy and procedures are enforced. This role performs security scans, reviews scan results, and provides application architecture consultation. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired.
- This role is responsible for protecting the organization's information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction.
- Duties include managing and enforcing security strategies and policies within established guidelines.
- Responsibilities include IT Security Strategy, CyberSecurity, and Compliance and Risk Management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation processes.
- Experience coordinating with Information System Security Managers (ISSM) in testing, documenting, and achieving accreditation of systems throughout the development process, and achieving operational acceptance.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.