Leidos is seeking a Division Incident Manager to support the US Army Corps of Engineers ACE-IT Program.
Work locations available:
New York, NY
The ideal candidate will provide second-tier support to end-users for PC, server, mainframe applications and hardware. Handle problems that the first-tier of help desk support is unable to resolve. May interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem. Simulate or recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties. Recommend systems modifications to reduce user problems. Maintain currency and high level of technical skill in field of expertise. Escalate more complex problems to Senior Level. Review daily ticket reports to ensure proper ticket handling and ticket routing.
Responsible for day‐to‐day management of incidents:
* Works with Tier 2 and Tier 3 support to ensure timely resolution.
* Communicates with managers and customers about the progress of high priority incidents, escalates where appropriate.
* Verify proper routing and assignment details for incidents.
* Monitors queues to ensure all assigned tasks are completed within specified metric requirements.
* Ensures that Outages and VIP's are assigned to appropriate support areas and communicated to necessary support teams/customers.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 3+ years of applicable work experience
* Current DoD 8570 IA Baseline Certification, IAT Level I (examples include: A+ CE, Network+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security certifications)
* Must obtain appropriate DoD 8570 IA Computing Environment Certification within 6 months of employment
* Interim Secret Clearance (either possess or ability to obtain)
* Valid Driver's License
* Experience supporting Windows 7, Windows 10, and MS Office 2013
* Experience using Remedy or a similar ticketing system
* Strong analytical and follow through skills
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to coordinate and get cooperation from multiple areas within IT to accomplish assignments
* Ability to work well independently on defined tasks
* Ability to work well as part of a team
* Experience maintaining Lexmark, HP, or Ricoh printer devices (i.e. installing maintenance kits)
* Prior USACE/ACE-IT experience
* Experience working in a DoD environment
* Experience supporting Office 365