Job Requisition:careC2 Software Configuration Manager
Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. careC2™, a Leidos Health Products and Services business, is delivering on this mission with a next generation care coordination software solution that enables the healthcare enterprise to effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of care. This single, consolidated environment for managing episodes of care with a real-time, common view for all care providers – including patients, families, clinicians and other care givers or coordinators – reduces variation and potential issues as it follows the patient through each phase of their medical care treatment, measuring how well the care providers are performing against and expected outcome. We are re-imagining how we provide visibility, oversight and management of patients across the entire care continuum that is based on consolidated views of the patient’s priorities and holistic, actionable insights aimed at improving productivity and enhancing the patient experience.
We seek experienced health care disruptors driven to push the boundaries of what healthcare is and redefining aspects of the industry altogether. We need doers who want to run fast and shape a new product-line business that is well supported by a large, well-established and aggressively growing organization!
The Leidos Health Products & Service Group has an opening for a Software Configuration Manager. This position will be based out of our office in Morgantown, WV.
You will be responsible for software product configuration control, release process, and configuration control of deployed baseline.
- Maintain the Software CM Repository comprised of Jenkins, Git, and Bitbucket toolsets to support continuous integration and deployment of software builds
- Capture and analyze metrics for agile software development
- Performs baseline audits to ensure compliance with the careC2 Configuration Management Plan
- Maintain site configuration baseline for disaster recovery
- Coordinate with DevOps to maintain configuration and versioning for all deployed AWS instances and infrastructure planning
- Coordinate with Release Train Engineer on release planning and execution
- Prepares/inspects deployment documentation packages to include release notes and user material
- Master’s degree with 2 - 6 years of relevant software configuration management experienceorBachelor’s degree with 4 - 8 years of relevant software configuration management experience
- Agile development methodologies
- Experience with using team management tools (e.g.; Atlassian Jira/Confluence)
- Experience with Health field related enterprise applications
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management3000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.