Job Requisition:Artificial Intelligence Software Developer
The Leidos’ Innovation Center has a vacancy for an Artificial Intelligence Software Developer to join our team in Beavercreek, OH to provide support for autonomous system development for our Air Force customer. The successful candidate will work with our team and customer to plan, prepare for, and execute advanced research in the areas of autonomy, sensor fusion, and exploitation, leveraging machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques.
- Supporting the development of autonomous systems
- Supporting the development of Artificial Intelligence algorithms
- Supporting the development of sensor fusion algorithms
- Writing and presenting technical reports and briefings on development activities
- Writing and presenting technical presentations and papers on findings in peer reviewed conference and journal articles
- Bachelors Degree and 4 plus years of experience or MS with 2 plus years of experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Secret security clearance
- Strong programming/coding skills in Python, MatLab, C, C++, R
- Skilled in the use of LINUX command line a plus
- Background in control systems and machine learning
- Knowledge of advanced mathematics
- Familiarity with Neural Networks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Familiarity with small unmanned aerial systems (SUAS’s) and robotics a plus
- Recent PhD in an engineering or science discipline
- Existing TS/SCI Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering3000Leidos Innovations Center (LInC)
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.