Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. careC2™, a Leidos Health Products and Services business, is delivering on this mission with a next generation care coordination software solution that enables the healthcare enterprise to effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of care. This single, consolidated environment for managing episodes of care with a real-time, common view for all care providers - including patients, families, clinicians and other care givers or coordinators - reduces variation and potential issues as it follows the patient through each phase of their medical care treatment, measuring how well the care providers are performing against and expected outcome. We are re-imagining how we provide visibility, oversight and management of patients across the entire care continuum that is based on consolidated views of the patient's priorities and holistic, actionable insights aimed at improving productivity and enhancing the patient experience.
We seek experienced health care disruptors driven to push the boundaries of what healthcare is and redefining aspects of the industry altogether. We need doers who want to run fast and shape a new product-line business that is well supported by a large, well-established and aggressively growing organization!
The Leidos Health Products & Service Group has an opening for a Software Configuration Manager . This position will be based out of our office in Morgantown, WV.
You will be responsible for software product configuration control, release process, and configuration control of deployed baseline.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Maintain the Software CM Repository comprised of Jenkins, Git, and Bitbucket toolsets to support continuous integration and deployment of software builds
- Capture and analyze metrics for agile software development
- Performs baseline audits to ensure compliance with the careC2 Configuration Management Plan
- Maintain site configuration baseline for disaster recovery
- Coordinate with DevOps to maintain configuration and versioning for all deployed AWS instances and infrastructure planning
- Coordinate with Release Train Engineer on release planning and execution
- Prepares/inspects deployment documentation packages to include release notes and user material
- Master's degree with 2 - 6 years of relevant software configuration management experienceorBachelor's degree with 4 - 8 years of relevant software configuration management experience
- Agile development methodologies
- Experience with using team management tools (e.g.; Atlassian Jira/Confluence)
- Experience with Health field related enterprise applications