Job Requisition:Information Security Analyst
The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking Information Security Analyst to support the Electronic Research Administration (eRA) team supporting the National Institute of Health (NIH) in Rockville MD.
eRA is the enterprise grants management system for NIH and supports over 750,000 users worldwide on a 24x7x365 basis. The candidate is responsible for the development and implementation of the information security policies and procedures for eRA. This position reports directly to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO).
- Assists with the development and implementation of the information security policies and procedures
- Assists with the documentation of access methodologies and diagram of process workflows
- Assists with the development management’s responses to information security related findings
- Reviews and analyzes system processes and procedures to determine the most efficient and cost-effective security solutions for eRA
- Recommends alternative solutions regarding courses of action that best meet the eRA security objectives.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience and 5 years of related technologies
- 2+ years in information security, information technology or related technical role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional/technical certifications such as CISA, CISSP, GSEC, or CISM
- Knowledge of Grants Management and Health Care related support activities, processes, and regulations are preferred
Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security4000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.