Job Requisition:End User Services Manager
This position is for an End User Services (EUS) Manager on the ESA IV program. ESA IV is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, desk side support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- The End User Services Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of Desk Side Support services to a small customer within the Department of Justice. Performing at the customer site in Washington, DC, the EUS Manager will interface daily with Federal customers up to and including political appointees to ensure that they are receiving the best possible IT services.
- Lead a team that supports a wide range of customers across two facilities in the Washington DC area, in addition to three remote field locations. The Desk Side team is responsible for providing Tier-2 and Tier-3 end-user services and technical support, and acts as a vital link between our off-siteTier-1 Service Desk and our System Engineering and Operations groups. The Desk Side team also provides platinum-level support to VIP customers in addition to rotating on-call support on a 24/7 basis.
- Manage between six and ten direct-report staff members providing comprehensive desk side and audiovisual services. Periodic travel between sites within the local Washington, DC, area may be required to interface with customers and to manage the staff.
- In addition to direct supervision of the desk side staff, the individual selected for this position will be responsible for interfacing with the Service Desk management staff located off site to ensure seamless handoffs between the Service Desk agents and the onsite staff. Additionally, this person is expected to manage escalation and hand-off to system operations, system engineering, and management teams while ensuring successful delivery and closure under established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
The individual selected to this position must successfully complete a security investigation by the government.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus ten years of experience
- Program Leadership experience
- A strong IT services background, with past experience providing day-to-day IT services both as an individual contributor and as a leader
- A thorough understanding of how to manage a team of technicians supporting multiple diverse end-user systems while meeting Service Level delivery targets is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multitask and function in a quick-paced environment
- Experience leading organizations performing IT Operations
- Strong experience with service, incident, and problem management
- Demonstrated experience with a modern service ticketing system such as ServiceNow
- Above all, this person must have a customer-first attitude and be willing to go the extra mile to make sure the services delivered are provided with the highest possible quality levels and under an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Past experience with the Department of Justice
- Experience supporting organizations involved in litigation
- ITIL certifications
- PMP certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.