Job Requisition:CEKMS Network Administrator
Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? Leidos Defense Group has established upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense supporting a newly awarded contract. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement EUCOM’s mission objectives.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Coalition Electronic Key Management System/Key Management Infrastructure (CEKMS/KMI) Network Administrator. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, US EUCOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS.
In this role, you will:
- Possess an understanding and application of the minimum standards, procedures, and specifications for safeguarding and control of COMSEC material in accordance with DoD and Combatant Command (CCMD) Communications Security policies and procedures during the system life cycle to achieve objectives for the protection of assets-across all forms of adversity characterized as disruptions, hazards, and threats.
- Demonstrate an applied understanding of the duties to use, access, or otherwise control COMSEC material.
- Perform management tasks consist of operating and maintaining current and future COMSEC equipment such as, a Coalition Electronic Key Management System (CEKMS), the Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) system, and Tier 3 Key Loader devices.
- Key material management. (Physical and Electronic).
- Demonstrate proficiency in performing COMSEC account management and Electronic Key Management System (EKMS). Familiarity with Key Management Infrastructure (KMI). Serve as advisor (CEKMS/KMI SME) regarding all COMSEC issues and liaison between the CCIB COMSEC Accounts based on guidance or direction of the Government.
- Manage National Security Agency (NSA) Type 1 encryption devices and other NSA approved encryption devices when requested.
- Provide assistance via remote access, phone, or in person.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and customer service skills, as well as extensive experience with network hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity.
- Be customer service-oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of resources.
- Be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, have strong leadership skills, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Possess and demonstrate experience in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
- Provide O&M service to Coalition Electronic Key Management System/Key Management Infrastructure (CEKMS/KMI).
- Conduct receipt, transfer, destruction, and inventory of electronically received COMSEC keys.
- Serve as an advisor (CEKMS/KMI SME) regarding all COMSEC issues and liaison between the CCIB COMSEC accounts based on guidance or direction from the Government.
- Perform COMSEC audits and inspections when required. Develop Emergency and Precautionary Destruction Plans and Emergency Action Plan (EAP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Government approval.
- Perform COMSEC Manager and Alternate COMSEC Manager duties IAW NSA CSS Policy Manual 3-16.
- Provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Must hold and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
BA/BS + 4 years, or AA/AS + 6 years, or a major cert + 8 years, or 9 years of recent specialized experience
CompTIA Security + (IAT Level II or greater)
Experience working with and performing COMSEC account management and Electronic Key Management System in a complex enterprise environment
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
ITIL v3 – Foundation
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
Experience with DoD IT security requirements
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.