Job Requisition:Senior Financial Analyst
The Leidos Civil NISC III program has an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK. This position is responsible for developing and driving Capital Investment Program support for the Federal Aviation Administration through the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC) III.
Activities will include:
- Providing dedicated support to perform duties as assigned
- Assisting Instrument Flight Procedures Automation (IFPA) Program Manager with all Capital Investment Program (CIP) related activities
- Assisting Program Manager with program updates to various systems, files, or program management documents as assigned
- Assisting with monthly updates associated with tracking invoices paid by CIP project and obligations for IFPA.
- Cost reconciliation between expected expenditures and actual expenditures.
- Analyzing monthly variances
- Coordinating CIP activities to meet AJV-5 requirements for Capitalization
- Assisting with statements of work for CIP projects
- Assisting IFPA Program Manager with CIP budget activities to include but not be limited to:
- Preparing written communications consisting of status reports, suspense items, project summaries, briefings, performance variance reports, earned value reports, and other write-ups as requested.
- Preparing documents with IFPA Program Office and AJV-5 Project Leads as requested
- Preparing changes of change requests to help maintain program baseline as assigned
The qualified candidate will have:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field and 8+ years of experience. A Master’s degree may be substituted for years of experience.
Experience with government Capital Investment Projects
Must be proficient in the following software applications; MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Must have base knowledge or better in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Preferred experience includes:
Atlassian Confluence (wiki)
Project management background