Job Requisition:Automated Tester TS/SCI with Polygraph
Leidos is looking for an Applications Testers to support a mission focused project in Reston, VA. The successful candidate will join a high profile team of applications testers utilizing Selenium Web Driver in an Agile environment.
The selected candidate will support a high profile customer on a project that produces highly visible products for senior leadership. They will be responsible for activities associated with the testing of new applications including manual, automation, accessibility, network, functional, regression, and unit integration testing.
- Leidos is an AWS Premier Partner – one of 38 in North America – with AWS Government Competencies in National Security & Defense, Citizen Services, and Public Healthcare. Come join us.
- Ranked #2 on Washington Technology’s Top 100 government information technology and system integrators list, cloud is part of our Technical Core Competency in Enterprise IT Modernization.
- With more than 1,000 public and private cloud migrations completed, we leverage our system of systems understanding to help customers determine which platforms or applications should migrate into the cloud now, and which should be a part of a roadmap.
- Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated experience with Selenium WebDriver.
- Demonstrated experience with Java.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL.
- Demonstrated experience with HTML and/or XML.
- Demonstrated experience with Quick Test Professional
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.