Job Requisition:Systems Developer
The Integrated Solutions Division is seeking a System Developer in Aurora, Colorado to support maintenance and development for the CEGS system, a real-time operational SIGINT processor. The system applications are implemented in C++ and Java, with development managed by an established and successful software development team with good customer visibility. The candidate must possess an active TS security clearance at a minimum, or ideally an active TS/SCI security clearance with a CI polygraph.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting a software development team that utilizes a multi-process high performance software system. The candidate will evaluate macro/micro SIGINT data levels and trend historical performance utilizing various statistical applications. The candidate will be a full-time systems developer working in the factory development environment. Familiarity with comparative analysis, BASH/UNIX/LINUX, and automated regression testing approaches is highly desirable. In addition to working with other SIGINT analysts and software developers, the candidate will interface with project managers, systems engineers, and customers on a regular basis, so good communications skills are a must.
Support software development team which utilizes a multi-process, high performance, software system
- Evaluate data at macro/micro levels and trend historical performance using various statistical applications
- Attend weekly developer meetings to participate in software ticket prioritization and assignment
- Communicate status via software ticket tracking tool (currently Trac)
- Test software using a variety of tools prior to commitment to software baseline
- Utilize software version control (currently Subversion)
- Provide direct customer support via weekly telecons
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- BS Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math with 4-8 years’ experience in distributed systems, UNIX IPC, C++, Java, messaging systems, etc. Or, a Masters degree with 2-6 years of relevant experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism in a diverse customer environment
- Currently hold an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Software development experience in C/C++
- Interprocess communication skills
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) processing
- Experience with agile development
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development1000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.