Job Requisition:Engineering Manager
The Defense Group at Leidos is seeking a strong Technical Engineering Develop and Build Manager in Beavercreek, OH.
The Technical Engineering Develop and Build Manager will manage a large team of Software Engineers that are responsible for development, build and delivery of services to support the 3 largest ERP Systems in the United States Air Force. This Program has transitioned to the Agile and SAFe methodologies and this Engineering Manager will also hold the Role of Release Train Engineer for a complex set of software service deliveries for these 3 ERP Systems.
- Overall delivery of engineering capabilities via SAFe methodologies to the USAF ERP Program Manager (this position’s direct counterpart).
- Release Train Engineer for approximately 6 individual Agile Scrum teams delivering software capabilities in 3 week Sprints and 3 month Program Increments.
- Engineering Management and leadership of a 20+ geographically diverse engineering team responsible for delivery of all ERP Engineering capabilities.
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Agile SCRUM Master certified.
- Demonstrated Experience with Agile methodologies; Candidates without this qualification will not be considered.
- Demonstrated Experience with Scaled Agile Framework environment (SAFe).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate across remote team members, management, and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to guide peers, leaders, and decision makers on addressing complex issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Oracle-based ERP systems.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- ITIL Foundation V3 Certification
- Security+ and/or Network+ Certifications
- Demonstrated experience working directly with a DoD customer on Base.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.