Job Requisition:National Sales Leader/Chief Sales Executive
The National Sales Leader will plan, lead and supervise the overall sales efforts as well as lead the development, implementation and evaluation of all the sales plans of the organization. The leader is responsible for developing sales strategy and company sales procedures, training and motivating sales staff and achieving sales targets and revenue goals. This executive is accountable for the design and leverage of targeted selling actions enabling a high level of sales effectiveness and sales efficiency utilizing adaptive sales methodologies to win new business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selecting the targeted accounts based on ideal customer profile with propensity-to-buy criteria
- Defining prioritized opportunities that are real and relevant and organizational effort required to progress those opportunities
- Set and enforce guidelines for how sellers spend their time
- Monitor and enforce sales process compliance to protect the integrity of data relevant strategic decision making
- Ensure significant opportunities are visible to leadership and are resourced properly.
Note: The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Education and Minimum Experience:
- 15 plus years of broad experience in healthcare leadership at the highest levels within targeted client organizations preferably in a senior sales manager type role
- Specific experience in digital transformation, strategy, technology modernization, general managed services, consulting and innovation is required
- Broad successful track record in overachieving against sales, revenue, margin and client satisfaction goals while leading a team of sellers
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop positive working relationships as the leader of a team and across a highly matrixed internal environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required in customer engagements as well as internal operations
- Data driven leader coupled with outstanding planning and analytical capabilities. Deep understanding of key Healthcare Provider market trends, challenges and business issues
- Bachelor’s degree (required) preferably in health administration or business or the service management field Master’s degree highly preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong leadership skills, with a proven ability to lead a team of 3-5 sales leadership personnel
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and think strategically; balance long and short term priorities
- Is a catalyst for change and is receptive to new ideas/services and continually learning
- Approachable and strong conflict/problem resolution skills
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to demonstrate quantifiable results in highly complex and geographically dispersed organization
- Can engage clients strategically with and executive presence, can demonstrate value to the client
- Effective time management, delegating, and monitoring & tracking team’s performance
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel as required to client sites and other company-sponsored events (approximately 75%)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 75% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Development3000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.