Job Requisition:Healthcare Enterprise Solutions Leader
The Enterprise Solutions Leader is the primary executive accountable for the Healthcare Enterprise Technology Solutions and overall solutions portfolio as well as the leader for team solution owners. The leader is responsible for a deep understanding the current healthcare technology market and associated business drivers ensuring alignment of the solutions portfolio allowing technology solutions to remain relevant and impactful. This includes curation of existing solutions, development of new solutions, evaluation of strategic partnerships and potential new acquisitions. This role will not only lead of team of solution owners but will be responsible for leveraging the larger organization's existing solutions and IP to accelerate market delivery of a larger solutions set for the sales organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain a current knowledge level of technical innovations and trends (healthcare centric or otherwise) and share that knowledge as applicable in developing strategy and monitoring/managing solution roadmaps and plans
Work directly with the Sales and Sales Operations teams to deliver solution specific training and general awareness for updates to the existing portfolio as well as net new solutions
Primary liaison with healthcare industry analysts to ensure that the portfolio and individual solutions have optimal market coverage to include positive analyst evaluations as well as customer reviews (CHIME, KLAS, GARTNER).
Note: The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Education and Minimum Experience:
- 15 plus years of experience working in multi-faceted healthcare information technology services organizations with exposure to a variety of disciplines within the healthcare industry
- 10 plus years of experience in a leadership role, acting in both a department manager and program/project manager capacity
- Demonstrated strong team leadership, change management, and the ability to collaborate across healthcare IT and business functions
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop positive working relationships as the leader of a team and across a highly matrixed internal environment
- Data driven leader coupled with outstanding planning and analytical capabilities
- BA/BS Degree or Master’s Degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong Leadership skills, with a proven ability to lead
- Demonstrate knowledge of the healthcare IT & consulting sales skills
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to think critically and develop strategies to drive new business
- Demonstrate a high level of organizational skills
- Problem solver, creative thinker, subject matter expertise, can engage clients strategically with an executive presence, can demonstrate value to the client, becomes a trusted advisor to the client
- Shows persistence, drive / step ahead of the client, passion, commitment
- Think strategically; balance long and short-term priorities
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel as required to client sites and other company-sponsored events (approximately 50%)
Freedom to Act:
- Work is performed without appreciable direction. Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plans, schedules, and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives in an unsupervised and unstructured environment. Teams include both client staff and Leidos Health Consultants.
This document describes the minimum, essential duties, responsibilities, skills, abilities, effort and working conditions of the position. It in no way implies that these are the only functions to e performed by the employee. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any job-related functions requested by their supervisor or manager. Successful performance requires that the employee possess and utilize the abilities and skills described. All functions are subject to reasonable modification to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some functions may exclude individuals who pose a threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or others.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Development3000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.