Job Requisition:Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Leidos has a career opportunity for a Recruiter located in Bethesda, MD.
Leidos has a career opportunity for a Recruiter with experience sourcing IT professionals. The Recruiter will partner with Line, Program, and Business Development Leadership to develop and execute advanced staffing strategies; source and recruit professional level candidates; manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process; and adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements. This individual will also partner with the other Health Recruiters and provide strategic sourcing against additional IT and clinical requisitions.
• Consult with internal customers on market trends, competitive intelligence, and prepare the business for current and future market dynamics related to the acquisition of talent.
• Provide recruiting support across multiple programs and stakeholders, CONUS and OCONUS.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent, applying advanced sourcing best practices, translating recruiting concept to practical application to support the business, and demonstrating the ability to flex from strategic to tactical in support of the business.
• Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff.
• Utilize sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking,
Boolean searches, and referrals.
• Be proactive; actively engage with hiring managers, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
• Utilize candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates.
• Work directly with managers to understand business goals and determine next steps and integrate recruiting best practices and / or process improvements to further company goals.
• Plan, organize, and ensure compliance with policies and programs encompassing employment and / or staffing function.
• Communicate with managers on an on-going basis to identify and review requirements and responsiveness to organizational needs.
• Perform individual full life cycle technical and non-technical recruiting and functional roles to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, submitting, coordinating / scheduling interviews, and negotiating offers.
• Service hiring managers by developing attractive job descriptions and creative sourcing strategies.
• Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience, with 4+ years working in Healthcare, staffing or similar role (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
• 4+ year track record of standing up staffing solutions for new and existing markets and future business activities.
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing sourcing strategies.
• Extensive experience and subject matter expertise in how to differentiate recruitment solutions for funded programs versus bid/proposals.
• Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
• Success in applying advanced recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding.
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
• Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Advanced understanding of OFCCP regulations and FLSA compliance.
• Proven track record of providing recruiting support to multi-site operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically-dispersed staff at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Recruiting experience specifically within the Healthcare market is strongly desired, but not required.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Acquisition3000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.