Job Requisition:Security Administrator (Entry Level)
The Defense Group currently has an opening for a Security Administrator in the Chesapeake, VA office in support of multiple contracts and customers. He/she must possess the confidence to make decisions and learn new tasks related to Defense Program Security, high value contract support, and to implement security procedures that will prevent unauthorized access to company and government facilities or information. They will ensure aspects of the Leidos core capabilities are compliant and will be responsible for providing support to various contracts performed at the location.
- Supporting the local Facility Security Officer (FSO), implementing and providing guidance to customers and management on security issues such as security education, classified document control, security investigations, classification control, visitor/access control, Communications Security (COMSEC) and personnel clearances in compliance with the National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), Contract Security Classification Specifications (DD254), Program Classification Guides, Intelligence Community Directives and government policies.
- Duties may include studying, investigating, preparing reports and/or recommendations for preventative or corrective actions in areas requiring specific expertise.
- High school diploma and 0-1 year of prior relevant experience.
- An active Secret clearance is required.
- Experience in Industrial Security.
- Experience in COMSEC.
- Knowledge of Access Control, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Closed Area construction.
- Knowledge of JPAS, eQIP, eFCL, ISFD, ICDs
- Resourceful in solving problems and capitalizing on opportunities.
- Professional Certifications/Affiliations.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.