Job Requisition:Computer Network Defense (CND) Migration Engineer
Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Senior Engineer for the role of Cyber Network Defense (CND) Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) Migration Engineer This position is located in Springfield, VA and will be 100% on site.
- Work closely with JRSS migration project managers and act as a liaison to the customer.
- Communicate technical details related to the JRSS network defense (CND) tool suite to the customer.
- Perform high-level gap analysis with regard to the customer’s current solution and the existing JRSS CND tools.
- Work side by side with the CND development team to understand the current and future solutions in order to better meet the requirements of customers migrating to JRSS.
- Requires BS degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must hold a current DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
- Must hold an ACTIVE Secret DoD Security Clearance
- Familiarity with Cyber Network Defense Operations
- Familiarity with the JRSS architecture
- Experience with one or more of the following CND tools: ArcSight, Niksun, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Lancope
- Good organization, functional/operational management and people skills
- The ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to provide SME support for one or more of the following tools: ArcSight, Niksun, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Lancope
- Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols
- Strong presentation skills
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.