Job Requisition:Logistics/Transport/Supply Chain Manager - TS/SCI w/ Poly
Leidos is currently looking for a Logistics / Transport / Supply Chain Manager to support the P219 Program in Alice Springs, Australia. The Supply Chain Manager (SCM) is a senior manager and member of the OASIS Management Team, whom has varying leadership responsibilities. The SCM is responsible for planning and managing support staff in the execution and completion of all facets of supply chain management to include procurement, shipping & receiving, material handling, transportation, warehousing, inventory management, and government accountable property control. The SCM will play a key role in coordinating resources and influencing OASIS logistical activities. The SCM will interface directly with the customer regarding logistical and supply chain initiatives. The SCM must have well developed communication and liaison skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple activities between numerous disparate stakeholders in an effective and efficient manner. The SCM will need to work in a structured, fast pace team environment, interacting with many site personnel (including customers) and contractors on a daily basis. The SCM will also fill the role of Deputy or 2IC to the Leidos Program Manager over the P219 program and represent Leidos as the resident on-site Sr. Manager.
- Liaise with the stakeholders and site personnel to ensure effective procurement, logistics and material delivery
- Manage transportation and material handling services
- Confer with facility project and O&M personnel to provide effective logistics and supply chain management support
- Oversee warehouse and inventory management including government accountable property control
- Foster and maintain a culture of professionalism, customer focus, and innovation
- Oversee various budgets, ensuring financial accountability of supply chain management organization
- Review and update processes and procedures to allow for improvement
- Aid in the development of new strategies and plans for future operational support
- Perform additional program management and administrative duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent
- Top Secret/SCI with CI poly (B/I and Poly dates within the past four years)
- 5 years of experience in logistics / transportation / supply chain management
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Experience providing high quality customer services
- Experience working as part of a dedicated team
- History of driving opportunities for positive change
- Ability to drive innovation, collaboration on divergent points of view while encouraging creativity
- Demonstrated well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative solutions
- Ability and experience in mentoring, coaching and training of personnel
- Understanding and commitment to the principles of workplace diversity and equity, and occupational health and safety
- Experience building and sustaining high performing integrated teams
- Certified Property Professional Manager (CPPM) National Property Management Association
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- CPR / First Aid certification
- Commitment to self-improvement with a focus on qualifications/skills update and contemporary industry practices
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:38
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.