Job Requisition:Software Configuration Manager - TS/SCI w/ Poly
The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Configuration Manager to work at our Annapolis Junction location. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience supporting an important, fast-paced, mission critical program.
The selected individual will provide software configuration management for a large, complex hardware/software system consisting of multiple geographically distributed nodes and diverse configurations within a multifaceted network environment. He/she will work closely with Infrastructure, System Test, Integration, Logistics, and Software Engineers to support configuration and change management across the program. In addition, the selected individual will assist with CM/collaboration tool administration, provide backup data transfer support and media management services, facilitate continuous process improvement, and contribute to documentation efforts, as required.
The ideal candidate will have comprehensive software configuration management experience which will enable him/her to be an immediate contributor on the CM Team. The selected individual should be detail-oriented and able to handle time-sensitive tasking across multiple facets of configuration and change management. He/she will draw upon past experience to identify, control, account for and verify program information. The selected individual will evaluate the DM needs of the program and provide resources to meet those needs. He/she will be a backup data transfer agent and manage media assets for control and distribution to other teams across the program. The selected individual will also facilitate process improvement and provide data management reports and metrics to program management.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years of configuration management, data management or related experience. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with CM tools (Rational Team Concert, GIT, Subversion, ClearQuest ClearCase, etc.) and the MS Office Suite.
• Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must be proactive, self-motivated, and capable of working independently.
• Must be able to plan and prioritize personal tasking and demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must possess a positive attitude and excellent people skills required for interfacing easily and effectively with various teams and a variety of personalities at diverse locations.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Familiarity with CMMI ML3 best practices and DID formats.
• Leadership experience in a Configuration Management, Quality Assurance, Change Management, and/or Audit role, particularly on a large system.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management-Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.