Job Requisition:Financial / Budget Analyst (FAA experience)
The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Financial / Budget Analyst (who has experience working with FAA tools) to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team in the Washington DC office.
In this role you will provide support to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in implementing Environmental Occupational Safety and Health (EOSH) training program financial management activities in execution of its employee safety goals and objectives for Air Traffic Organization (ATO).
The Financial / Budget Analyst will in assist the FAA with managing the travel funds for the EOSH Training Program.
Primary Responsibilities for the position include:
- Utilizing Delphi, Regis, E2 and TNAT to validate planned and executed expenses related to scheduled EOSH training – As requested by the GTI.
- Assisting individual travelers as required to ensure travel plans are submitted and appropriate funding is available to attend applicable travel costs.
- Working with training coordinators to ensure course will be provided with at least minimum enrollments.
- Providing weekly updates on expenditures, planned scheduled offerings, estimated costs, and validation of rosters with TNAT;
- Reconciling expenditures in Delphi and Regis;
- Providing letters of authorization with appropriate travel codes for approved travelers;
- Capturing estimated travel funds from draft travel authorizations to track planned expenses for the quarter; coordinating with Service Area and HQ Training Program Managers regarding the status of funds.
- Producing Excel graphics with overall, service area level, and course level status information for EOSH training expenses and completions.
- Performing budget analysis and presenting financial information as required for the overall management of the training program
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with budget and financial management and analysis required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Experience with FAA tools: Delphi, Regis, and E2
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
- Previous work experience for/with the FAA is highly preferred
- Familiarity with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is helpful.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.