Job Requisition:Sr. Engineer/PKI Auditor
Senior Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineer/PKI Auditor, you will report directly to the Security Services Manager. Your senior technical and engineering expertise will be critical for contributing to a PKI team for implementing and supporting the programs Identity & Access Management program architecture, infrastructure, capabilities, components and standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for contributing to and in cases leading engineering activities for PKI, Enterprise SHA-1 to SHA-2 testing and implementation, Auditing RAO activities, PKI Reporting, PKI/IAM service development, service integration, implementation and operations of all program-wide PKI services. This position collaborates closely with core services architects, engineers, and service providers to implement the PKI/IAM Program modernization efforts for the program. Familiarity with DISA PKI Governance and CSP required.
- Modern approaches to IT service-oriented architectures and applications. Specifically, substantial experience with implementing services and applications in a hybrid computing environment.
- Services based Integration of role-based access control, Active Directory, LDAP, Single Sign-On, End-User provisioning, Department of Defense identity and access governance, and identity data synchronization services with existing applications and systems.
- API Gateways, Enterprise Directories, Enterprise Databases, SSO and Access Management systems, and identity federation protocols.
- SQL scripting in a large data base environment.
- Programming languages such as C, C++, Go, and Java - desired.
- Leading mentorship exercises for junior level team mates.
- To ensure that essential services are provided program community, the employee will be required to work outside their regular working hours as needed.
- Significant experience in understanding, leading, and implementing engineering efforts against technical IAM architecture designs across six major capability areas:
- Identity Lifecycle Management
- Identity Data Models
- Access Lifecycle Management
- Runtime Enforcement
- Credential Management
- Identity Federation
- Extensive history of leading engineering contributions to enterprise IAM deployments in a senior or equivalent engineering role. Significant deployment experience must include a minimum of four or above of the following IAM solutions:
- Identity Governance and Administration ( IGA) for aggregating application and system data for access certification.
- Identity Lifecycle Management and user provisioning/de-provisioning.
- Single Sign On (SSO) integration and session management for multiple web and cloud applications.
- Identity Federation (SAML) configuration and integration across multiple trusted third parties, applications, and systems.
- Typically requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Extensive DISA PKI Audit support experience
- Ability to work with a dynamic IA team for supporting multiple competing priorities at the same time including project work, production support and monthly governance board meetings.
- Ability to contribute, lead, and collaborate with the Security Services Manager in establishing a growth and training program applicable for TA and RA role.
- Very comfortable with working closely with security services stakeholders, architects, and engineers for project and program delivery milestones.
- Possesses advanced listening skills and advanced team dynamic problem solving, root cause analysis, and resolution.
- Has worked and lead efficient and effective IAM engineering teams of 2+ individuals in a demanding environment.
- Proven and demonstrable performance in critical thinking and usage of innovative thinking for enhancing engineering team capabilities and providing solutions for new challenges, issues, and requirements.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.