The Leidos QRC Airborne ISR Division has an immediate opening for a CyberSecurity / Information Assurance Analyst to support multiple ISR platforms that include both air and ground systems. This opening is located in Bridgewater, VA and will require the candidate to relocate in order to be considered for this position.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and fielding efforts including testing/installation of Linux and Windows operating systems and application hardening consistent with the current status of cyber security regulations and existing Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Candidate will be expected to apply current cyber and Risk Management Framework (RMF) protocols to complex server, network and interconnected systems to resolve and satisfy the conditions necessary to achieve an Authority to Operate (ATO) if one does not exist.
- Candidate will be expected to have enough familiarity with multiple systems that they can function interchangeably within a team of engineers and support a cross functional approach to resolving the myriad of issues confronting applications and systems operating within a highly complex and interconnected networked environment.
- A successful candidate will be capable of taking ownership of a applicable systems of the solution and pursuing the implementation across multiple technical areas.
- Candidate must have experience with the application of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to operating Systems, Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) monitoring and application, system vulnerability scanning and mitigation of findings, and remediation of findings.
- Capability to independently design, develop, and implement solutions that meet network and system security requirements and perform vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems, networks and applications in conjunction with the tasking being simultaneously performed by the other Cyber professionals, network staff, other teammates and Government staff.
To be successful you must be able to define the solution, communicate it to the stakeholders, convince them it is adequate, and then implement it within the context of a larger effort.
- Bachelors of Science (BS) in related technical area and minimum 4 years relevant experience.
- Must meet DoD 8570.01-M baseline certifications for IAT Level II (preferably Security + CE).
- Active DoD Secret clearance.
- Experience in Federal Information System Management Act (FISMA) reporting, DoD Information Technology Portfolio Repository (DITPR) and other information assurance assurance-related compliance reporting.
- Supports Information Assurance Assess and Authority (A&A) and associated IA processes, procedures, and activities with capability and expertise to implement DoDD 8530.1, DoDD 8500.2, DoDI 8510.1, DoDI 8510.01 and other applicable NIST and CNSS IA directives, instructions, guidelines.
- Experience recommending additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Experience supporting the formal Cybersecurity/IA testing required by government accrediting authorities, and preparing System Security Plans.
- Candidates with Active DoD Top Secret clearance preferred. Secret required.
- Experience in development of end user operating manuals, and documentation,
- Experience in training of end users in Operating System and Software application installation and operation.
- Familiarity with Virtualization, particularly VMware/Vsphere.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.