Job Requisition:Warehouse Lead
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division (QRCAISR) of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Warehouse Manager supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program. This position is contingent on award of PSS-T contract to Leidos.
The Warehouse Manager for PSS-T Program is responsible for all equipment / material handling and readiness, packaging and preservation, shipping and receiving, inventory control, property management within the warehouse area at Tobyhanna Army Depot, and supports depot repair and RESET activity at Tobyhanna Army Depot.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize warehouse to optimize use of space and support expeditious response to warehousing requests.
- Assist in coordinating and facilitating transportation efforts with commercial and military freight and parcel carriers for Shipping and Receiving, preparing equipment for transportation and coordinate shipments or receiving activities.
- Inventory Management and control using Contractor Property Management System and Government Furnished Information Systems to optimize supply levels at the warehouse and operational sites.
- Receiving all shipments, inventorying upon receipt to ensure paperwork is accurate and update the Property Management System RepairData to reflect new location of equipment.
- Re-order supplies for packaging material, placarding, marking, and other special handling requirements.
- Schedule material handling equipment as necessary for freight shipments with excessive size such as during system RESET.
- Load/Offload freight trucks
- Ensure warehousing activity is compliant with safety and government regulatory compliance.
- Other duties may include:
- Assist in managing consumables stock re-order points.
- Assist Provisioning efforts by validating specific product information requested by Product Support Analyst such as validating part numbers and manufacturer data for BOM, Specialty tooling, parts lists, and Transportability information as requested by Product Support Analyst.
- Other logistics duties as assigned in response to contractual reporting or mission requirements.
- High School diploma with minimum of three (3) years of warehouse or Army Logistics experience
- Skilled with inventory management
- Familiar with Army transportation and transfer documentation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- One (1) plus year of Warehouse Management experience
- Army logistics experience, familiar with policy and resources used by Army logistics.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management and maintenance tracking database software.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Material Control2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.