Do you want to grow your career and be part of a team solving critical challenges that affect the world?
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies”, as well as company that provides:
- A stable 50-year history
- Work/life balance
- A diverse array of leadership and growth opportunities
- A strong culture, dedicated to inclusion, innovation and ethics
- Excellent benefits
- Exposure to new technologies
Leidos’ Civil Group is leading the way in solving internationally pressing issues, including:
- Aviation – Guiding the world’s air traffic, managing 43,000+ flights for 2.5 million passengers per day
- Logistics & infrastructure support – Operating infrastructure for large-scale nuclear cleanup efforts
- Cybersecurity – Monitoring advanced threats; managing security services and utility command and control centers
- Facility management & operations – Operating the world’s longest supply chain to Antarctica
- Energy engineering – Restoring power during hurricane efforts; helping communities achieve significant energy savings
- Environmental management – Delivering innovative environmental solutions and wildlife conservation plans
- IT infrastructure modernization – Helping 2+ million citizens recover from identity theft; maintaining global biometrics systems
- Transportation security solutions – Securing U.S. borders with 1200+ radiation and explosive monitors; designing vehicle solutions that save lives, reduce congestion, and boost fuel efficiency
Leidos is seeking an Operations Engineer II in Mountain View, CA.
The Operation Engineer will perform Verification and Validation testing, flight preparation of hardware, operations planning, flight operations, ground control testing, data analysis and documentation for those activities. Plans and prepares anticipated flight hardware for flight including late load, ground control testing, MMOC training, flight operations, any recovery operations, data analysis, and reports to document as appropriate.
Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline and 5 years of related experience.
Verification and Validation testing experience.
Ground control testing experience.
Data analysis experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.