Job Requisition:Local Logistician
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division (QRCAISR) of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Local Logistics Manager. Leidos is the primary stakeholder of logistics functions on several Aerial Intelligence platforms located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the U.S. Armed forces and Special Operations Command supported by Leidos.
The Local Logistician is responsible for equipment/material handling, marking requirements, inventory control, disposition efforts, and other tasks as required for management and the customer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completion of inventories for all Government Furnished Property (GFP) at Bridgewater Air Park (VBW)
- Marking requirements, labeling, tagging, placarding, and signage.
- Coordinating equipment movement around VBW to include oversized and specially handled equipment requiring coordination with outside vendors.
- Collect automated equipment scanners and complete equipment movements in the property management database daily.
- Deliver equipment/materials to locations around VBW or in close proximity as required in response to equipment requests for build efforts, and customer requirements.
- Develop PCARSS disposition lists, coordinate scrap and asset turn in, complete turn in documentation, and update asset records for equipment..
- Communicates with internal and client project team members to accomplish tasks.
- Coordinate with Shipping/Receiving (S/R) to plan and execute Military Aircraft (MILAIR) or commercial freight shipments.
- Other logistics duties as assigned in response to contractual, mission, or manager requirements.
- High School Diploma with minimum of two (2) years of relevant logistics experience
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lb. regularly.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience with Army or DoD logistics policies and procedures
- Experienced material handler; packaging, marking, and load planner.
- Experience with DLA, PCARSS, and DoD disposition processes/requirements.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management using property management systems.
- Forklift Operator Certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.