FP&A Analyst Lead
Leidos Corporate has an immediate opening for FP&A Analyst Lead to join our corporate finance team in Reston, VA. In this role, you will be assisting our corporate indirect functions by providing support in financial reporting, analysis, planning, and forecasting.
- Develop AOP and quarterly financial forecasts with the Functional executive and their teams.
- Prepare monthly variances report for finance leadership team and attend monthly meeting with the functional teams to review variances.
- Determine cost accruals as necessary based on NPO/PO reports or known activities.
- Monitor depreciation schedules and ensure items are coming into the functional expense properly.
- Manage prepaids and licenses that need spreading throughout the year.
- Respond to audit questions from internal teams, DCAA, or DCMA. Respond to the CACO monthly variance questions.
- Lead periodic functional financial tag ups and functional team reviews. Interact with functional teams, functional executives, FP&A internally, technical accounting, and compliance teams.
- Approve NPOs, POs, PR request and SciQuest requests.
- Other accounting treatment related items, special projects, journal entry adjustment coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance with 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience in finance field, including FP&A
- Prior working experience in a large corporation / publicly traded company
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Costpoint, Cognos Reporting, Oracle BI
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.