Job Requisition:FP&A Analyst, Principal
Leidos Corporate Group has an opening for FP&A Analyst, Principal to join our Corporate Finance team in Reston - VA. In this role, you will be responsible for providing financial reports, detailed analysis, forecasting, mentoring, and training staff and other financial support as required. Position interfaces regularly with Senior Managers and Functional Executives and requires presenting and attending functional Vice President’s reviews.
- Provide financial planning and analysis support for Corporate Indirect functions, which includes active engagement in the functional team rhythms and regular meetings with functional leadership.
- Lead the development of AOP and quarterly forecasts with the Functional executive and their teams.
- Provide monthly variances report to the finance leadership team, meet monthly with the functional teams to review variances, and determine cost accruals as necessary based on NPO/PO reports or known activities.
- Monitor depreciation schedules and ensure items are coming into the functional expense properly.
- Manage prepaids and licenses that need spreading throughout the year.
- Respond to Audit questions internal, DCAA or DCMA. Lead team members in gathering responses to the CACO monthly variance questions. Direct functional reporting monthly functional tag ups weekly functional team reviews.
- Provide continuous process improvement activities, functional reporting optimization, and automation for the team.
- Responsible for financial forecasting, transactional research, monthly closing, and preparation of monthly financial packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience in Finance.
- Strong FP&A experience in a large corporate / public company setting.
- Detail oriented with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Costpoint, Cognos Reporting, Oracle BI