Job Requisition:Program Coordinator- TS/SCI Polygraph Required
The Leidos Intelligence Division is currently seeking a Program Coordinator to support a highly visible fast pace prime contract in Columbia, Maryland.
The Program Coordinator (PC) supports the PDSII PMO with program operations, and assists in the development, review, update and execution of program administrative processes. The PC assures processes are compliant with customer and company requirements. The PC will work directly with program customers and stakeholders with the authority to resolve issues within areas of program responsibility. The PC will interface with senior program management, program technical staff, government leadership, and program stakeholders.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Regular communications with contractor and government leadership, as well as program staff, using strong communication and MS Office skills.
- Training accountability and tracking, documentation and metrics: Proactively managing the training requirements of current and incoming program staff and provide visibility to program leads.
- Managing the procurement process for the program: maintaining tools used for the process, collecting requirements from the leads, working with the program Business Manager to assure funding availability and correct charge number, working with the customer for authorizations, working with the Leidos buyers, preparing the purchase requests, verifying with warehouse personnel that correct items are received, assuring goods receipts are signed, coordinating delivery of items with government and program leads, and assuring purchases are completed in the Leidos financial systems.
- Program Property Management: Tracking details of material purchases on contract, facilitating receipt of bar codes, developing and submitting contractor acquired property CDRLs, and managing annual GFP program audit.
- Coordinating all aspects of contract travel, such as approvals, funding, and itineraries. Becoming knowledgeable about specific requirements for all types of contract travel. Refine and improve processes.
- Assisting with program plans, reports and briefings. Review correspondence for accuracy, content and quality.
- Configuration management of PMO documentation to include plans, briefings, reports, and deliverables.
- Supporting the PMO with program operations as they relate to facilities, personnel, security, scheduling and meetings. This may include the following:
- Assisting with updating and executing the program on boarding process;
- Managing Staff Access Requirements: Acquire customer or facility network accounts and approvals as necessary. Assist with obtaining VRs for work location;
- Event/meeting coordination;
- Conducting audits and inventories as required; and
- Leading and perform on special projects, as required.
Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of experience, additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Strong written and oral communication skills
Excellent interpersonal, customer service and teamwork skills
Solid skills with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to be proactive, reliable and thorough in performance of responsibilities, to include delivery of finished products
Ability to multi-task
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Strong organizational skills
Familiarity with DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) regulations, directives and policies
TS/SCI Polygraph Clearance Required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis1000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.