Job Requisition:Records Management Program Manager
The Federal Energy, Environment and Commerce Operation of Leidos is seeking a Records Management Program Manager for our Morgantown, WV location, contingent upon award. The Records Management Program Manager is responsible for interfacing with customer stakeholders and partners and for managing collections resulting from records transitions, process improvement, budget planning and control, record keeping systems and physical inventory of a state-of-the-art records facility. The Records Management Program Manager will also oversee all requests including FOIA, Privacy Act, EEOICPA, life-cycle management of records including transfer of permanent records to National Archives, as appropriate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in program/project management, electronic records (Documentum, OmniRim, HP Content Manager and Open Text), business analysis and process improvement, lifecycle management of records and training and people management. The candidate will be well versed with all applicable Federal and Department of Energy (DOE) regulations. The candidate will provide direction and program leadership, test innovative concepts for further exploration, and implement solutions that extend capability of a customer. Travel may be required.
- Oversee and guide a team of more than 10 FTEs to ensure high-quality, timely performance including all aspects of daily tasks, performance, technical skills retention, training and professional development, and adherence to core values and ethical standards
- Initiate, plan, direct, and monitor Records personnel in the performance of daily records activities.
- Share repeatable processes and deliverables that can be leveraged across multiple projects to promote best practices and meet accreditation standards
- Manage financial aspects of the Records department, including purchasing, budgeting and budget review
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop processes to provide the highest level of customer service, ensure customer satisfaction and continually improve Records Management service delivery
- Work closely with the customer to ensure successful completion of assigned projects, all parties are working in sync towards goals and the customers future needs are understood
- Mentor aspiring staff members ensuring a culture of technical vitality within the program and organization
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree in business, library science, scientific discipline or specialist areas such as document and knowledge management, records archiving, creation, collection, transportation, and storage with at least 8 years of experience in records management.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing records through all phases of their life-cycle including creation, collection, maintenance, use, and disposition.
- Working knowledge of NARA regulations.
- Demonstrated experience managing legacy Federal records (data created for Government use and delivered to or falling under the legal control of the Government) inherited from previous contracts.
- DOE site experience strongly preferred
- Active Q clearance or Top Secret Clearance
- Advanced degree in business, library science, scientific discipline or specialist areas such as document and knowledge management, records archiving, creation, collection, transportation, and storage with at least 8 years of experience in records management.
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Working knowledge of DoD certified records management.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.