Job Requisition:Warehouse Manager
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division (QRCAISR) of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Warehouse Manager supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Warehouse Manager for PSS-T Program is responsible for all equipment / material handling and readiness, packaging and preservation, shipping and receiving, inventory control, and property management within the warehouse area at Tobyhanna Army Depot.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize warehouse to optimize use of space and support expeditious response to warehousing requirements required to store and control distribution of spares, depot repair equipment, and material or consumables required for RESET.
- Responsible for implementing all Leidos corporate property management policies at Tobyhanna Warehouse to include requirements for marking, handling, transportation, counterfeit parts prevention, non-conforming parts, and disposition requirements.
- Inventory Management and control using Contractor Property Management System and Government Furnished Information Systems to optimize supply levels at the warehouse and operational sites.
- Receive all shipments, inventorying upon receipt to ensure paperwork is accurate and update the Property Management System RepairData to reflect locations of equipment, get new equipment added to the database, or correct data elements as necessary.
- Re-order supplies for packaging material, placarding, marking, and other special handling requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate transportation efforts with commercial and military freight and parcel carriers for Shipping and Receiving, preparing equipment for transportation and coordinate shipments or receiving activities.
- Schedule material handling equipment as necessary for freight shipments with excessive size such as during system RESET.
- Manage packaging, material handling efforts and Load/Offload freight trucks
- Ensure warehousing activity is compliant with safety and government regulatory compliance.
- Develop processes and set up warehouse and facilities for use of automated equipment scanning tools for inventory control.
- Develop and implement security procedures and documentation requirements for property request and movement by non-logistics staff.
- Other duties may include:
- Other logistics duties as assigned in response to contractual reporting or mission requirements.
- High School diploma with minimum of three (3) years of warehouse or Army Logistics experience
- Skilled with inventory management
- Familiar with Army transportation and transfer documentation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- One (1) plus year of Warehouse Management experience
- Army logistics experience, familiar with policy and resources used by Army logistics.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management and maintenance tracking database software.