Job Requisition:Procurement Logistician
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division (QRCAISR) of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Procurement Logistician supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program. This position is contingent on award of PSS-T contract to Leidos.
The Procurement Logistician for PSS-T Program is responsible for coordinating with technical and logistics leads in order to source and purchase equipment, materials, and services required for operations and sustainment, depot repairs, and system reset.
- Develop and implement work-flows to coordinate purchase approval, payment, and maintain documentation for: Depot repair actions, consumables orders, spares parts, and services required for Leidos sustainment support at CONUS and OCONUS sites.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and organized transaction records in a shared data environment for use by all program stakeholders.
- Develop a transaction status report to track all purchases, maintain it on SharePoint or the IDE to keep all stakeholders interested in transactions informed of the current status of each purchase order.
- Track procurement timelines and work with Prime to reduce transaction timelines to reduce depot repair turn-around-time and supply shortage timelines.
- Coordinate with the prime contractor to ensure prompt payment when purchases exceed purchase approval thresholds.
- Obtain purchase documents from prime as evidence of cost data for inventory management database, and product support analysis reports development.
- Completing purchase reports for contractor monthly performance report CDRL.
- Work with technical leads to obtain additional information required by suppliers or repair facilities necessary to determine cost.
- Support program staff in development of CDRL’s or other reports as required.
- High School Diploma with 2 (two) years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Previous experience establishing filing systems to be used by other stakeholders
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience working on government contracts
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent decision-making ability and sound judgment with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.