Job Requisition:Project Manager
Leidos is seeking a Project Manager on the ESA IV program. The ESA IV program is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide project management services to plan, coordinate, manage, report and deliver the services detailed in each task order
- Establish and maintain necessary controls, management oversight, documentation, reporting, customer support, and notification functions as well as ensuring that required tasks stay on track and milestones are met
- Plan, organize, secure, and manage resources for task order completion
- Create, manage, and control work plans, project schedules, and/or work breakdown structures
- Track and manage cost expenditures; develop and maintain quality control through repeatable, managed processes
- Coordinate with other contractors and system owners as needed.
- Manage engineering and support personnel against project workload in coordination with engineering & implementation vendors to ensure efficient planning and execution of transition and integration tasking.
- Coordinate with multiple technical and operational teams to achieve the necessary program, project or activity plans, and schedules while maintaining budget guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years prior relevant experience; additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) required
- Proven experience with supporting highly critical customer missions
- ITIL V3 Certifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP Certification)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.