Job Requisition:Mid Systems Administrator - TS/SCI w/ Poly
The successful candidate will provide infrastructure support for an enterprise Linux environment.. Key duties include maintaining operating systems, application support, and infrastructure support.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Design, build, maintain, and support CentOS Linux server infrastructure on both physical and virtual servers
- Write bash scripts to automate system functions such as backups
- Provide expert support for troubleshooting of server issues
- Provide input into strategic and tactical planning on behalf of the customer
- Complete System Security documentation and CONOPS
- Provide formal documentation and status reports to fulfill organizational compliance requirements and serve as reference material for other teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 8+ years of experience in system administration; if no degree, 4+ years’ experience in system engineering or related field.
- 5+ years supporting Redhat or CentOS Linux servers
- 3+ years hands-on-experience with Bash, or equivalent scripting language
- Experience with virtual server environments
- Experience with A&A process
- Knowledge of IC system security standards and INFOSEC processes and boards
- Ability to self-direct and coordinate others efforts in project tasking’s and investigate issues under limited supervision
- Ability to communicate to internal and external customers
- Experience working on Agile team using SAFe
- Experience with ticketing tools such as Jira
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration1000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.