Job Requisition:Data Analyst
Design and perform analyses to accelerate the FAA’s understanding of its employees and their dynamics, which will ultimately contribute to key decisions on strategic Workforce for the Future initiative
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses in all areas of HR support and services
- Produce ad hoc queries/reports including information to support special initiatives
- Perform analyses including quantitative and qualitative approaches, transactional / efficiency and human capital metrics
- Conduct workforce analyses including attrition, turnover, headcount, hires, and termination metrics
- Build key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Monitor key metrics and understand root causes of changes in metrics customer organizations and to aid in decision making
- Perform analysis of data to meet the needs of customer organizations and to aid in decision making
- Analyze data and provide solutions with meaningful impact
- Create executive briefing presentations and visualizations
- Identify opportunities to integrate databases and reporting tools to improve reporting and customer self-service
- Seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting/data analysis spectrum
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Bachelors degree with 6-8 years of work experience in HR data, systems, or reporting function, specifically Workday including the creation of calculated fields.
- Minimum 5 years of performing queries, developing reports and visualizations, and a variety of analytic products
- Minimum 3 years workforce analytics OR comparable data analysis experience
- Experience in complex data analytics and developing statistical reporting
- Experience in statistical analysis and complex data interpretation with the ability to concisely present information and insights to all layers of the organization
- Proficient experience with Tableau and/or similar data analysis, visualization and business intelligence tools
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite products
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically
- Attention to detail and a thorough understanding of data and the organization structure, including impacts to data/metrics due to changes in organizational structure
- Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings.
- Excellent verbal, communication, project management and analytical skills, required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, complex organization and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive employee information.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team environment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Systems1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.