Job Requisition:General Clerk
The NISC III program within the Leidos Civil Group is seeking a temporary General Clerk III to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team supporting the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Environmental Occupational Safety and Health (EOSH) Program.
The position will be located in Washington, DC.
The duration of the position is projected to be from July until October 2019.
This position uses some subject-matter knowledge and judgement to complete assignments consisting of multiple steps varying in nature and sequence.
The General Clerk III selects from alternative methods and refers problems not solvable by adapting or interpreting substantive guides, manuals, or procedures.
- Assisting in a variety of administrative matters.
- Entering data and preparing various spreadsheets and reports for management review.
- Maintaining a wide variety of financial or other records (stored both manually and electronically).
- Verifying reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Compiling data.
- Collecting information for EOSH internal acquisition of goods, services and materials.
- Researching publically listed vendor pricing information.
- Assisting with research related to the off-shore service facility profile project in accordance with managerial direction.
- Assisting with reproducing training materials, binding and shipping training materials to FAA locations throughout the country.
- Requires workers to have and use a thorough working knowledge of a typical office's work and routines.
*40 Hrs/week up to 1000 Hrs
- High school education or equivalent
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA General Clerk2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.