Job Requisition:Cloud Engineer (264-T9)
The Defense group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Systems Engineer to work in Springfield, VA after an initial orientation at our Alexandria, VA office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Warfighter mission. This opportunity is in support of Advanced Research and Development on the RECON project.
- Provide engineering support and cloud expertise to a multi-functional team deploying a framework of software support tools towards the stand-up of a cloud environment.
- Work closely with a systems engineering team responsible for coordinating initial deployment of the frameworks through to receipt of Approval To Operate (ATO), providing cloud expertise, guidance, and hands-on support where needed.
- Understanding of cloud concepts are required
- 10 years of experience and a MA/MS degree. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Must have active TS/SCI + CI Poly
- Knowledge of AWS services along with environment/software accreditation process
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering-Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.