Job Requisition:careC2 Business Development Leader - Payer Market
Are you a strategic minded sales and business development leader with subject matter expertise in healthcare?
As Business Development Leader, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and deliver our technology helping organizations improve patient engagement, benefits administration, and patient outcomes. You will be responsible for selling careC2 solutions and associated services directly to current and new end customers. Duties may include keeping up to date with the organization's product lines/services, identifying products/services that can benefit customer's needs, and informing customers of new products and prices. Responsible for building/growing the careC2 Health Plan pipeline and progressing sales opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Identify and cultivate sales prospects in the Payer Market for careC2 solutions.
- Run the entire sales cycle to identify, develop, manage, negotiate and close new opportunities including prospecting and solution development.
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers within the healthcare industry in the Health Plan segment, and associated organizations.
- Know and understand the broader healthcare market and how to position careC2 solutions and capabilities against business decision maker requirements.
- Leverage existing programs and client relationships to generate business referral opportunities.
- Generate new business revenues as well as help protect and grow existing clients through the identification and development of new business opportunities.
- Manage entire sales process and sustain business development activities through prospecting, appointments, product demonstrations, proposals and CRM updates.
- Assist with the development of vertical specific marketing and collateral.
- Identify and attend relevant trade shows and industry events.
- Works to convince others to accept areas view/current practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices and approaches
- Bachelors degree required with 12 - 15 years of experience selling and delivering in the healthcare Payer/Health plan industry.
- Demonstrated successful experience selling technology and performance improvement solutions in the healthcare Payer/Health plan industry.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge of industry practices and trends.
- Masters Degree.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 75% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.