Job Requisition:Sr. Deputy Program Manager
Leidos is in search for an experienced energetic individuals who like a challenge to support our team on the AFCENT A6 Communications Technical Support Services (CTSS) IV program.
This program focuses on providing communications systems, acquisition, integration, installation, operations and maintenance support to U.S. Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT) operations.
Work on the contract will be performed at Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, S.C., and USAFCENT deployment locations throughout Southwest and Central Asia.
Candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Works with the Senior Program manager to provide programmatic oversight of geographically dispersed employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas, implementing industry best practices to meet contract requirements.
- Establishes milestones and ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies and manages risks and program problems and develops mitigations/solutions.
- Presents formal and informal project status/plan briefings to the government and corporate managers through oral and written communications.
- Serve as contract representative and is responsible for managing all aspects of the program, including project planning, development and implementation according to cost, schedule, and technical (scope) requirements.
- Collaborates with the Senior Program Manager to ensure the customers expectation are met and/or exceeded.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited university with a minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in supervising personnel, managing multiple, complex, technical programs including budgetary responsibility, planning and estimating work loading requirements, communicating and interfacing with DoD customers.
Must have at least two (2) years of management or supervisory experience in the Middle East and at least five (5) years of “hands on” work experience in any of the following military communication systems:
• Information Technology
• RF Communications
• Satellite Communications
• Analog, power and/or RF design
• Tech Control
Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.