Job Requisition:Technology Business Management (TBM) Manager
Leidos Corporate Group is looking for a Technology Business Management (TBM) Manager to manage the governance and administration of a corporate TBM Program. This is a key role within our CIO Services team.
In this role, you will define, manage, govern and improve IT TBM Program - a service-based costing system, while implementing best practices in governance, process, and communications while driving integration across the organization. In collaborate with IT Service Level Managers, Application Managers, Finance, Compliance, and Business partners, you will determine appropriate frameworks, processes and standards to be applied to a service-based costing system, ensuring compliance with financial, legal and compliance principles.
Ideally, we're looking for someone to support this from Reston - VA but we will consider telecommute option for the right person.
- Partner with Information Technology Leadership, Service and Application Owners, Finance representatives and functional lines of business to understand needs and refine strategic TBM roadmap
- Support the development of financial models and perform financial analyses, and recommend appropriate strategies and requirements for chargeback model.
- Collaborate with management to define cost savings and service improvements. Develop and implement TBM process improvements, enforcement to adherence of standards across the organization and compliance with industry standards.
- Develop of strategy and implement TBM-enabling technologies and lead the culture of continuous improvement. Interfaces with multiple levels of users, management and technical staff.
- Serve as TBM champion, identify targets for change management and implement training programs
- Lead configuration efforts with design, configuration, testing and deployment of dashboards, reports and underlying data models
- Act as customer proxy for Agile-like team, define user stories and prioritize backlog to streamline execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the system and associated reporting
- Serve as technical point of contact for selected vendor, resolve technical and data quality issues
- Act as definitive Finance subject matter expert for the team
- Deliver monthly IT Cost Transparency Chargeback to lines of Business
- Oversee delivery of IT Cost Transparency Chargeback budget, forecast and monthly variance analysis
- Develop annual Service Offering Standard Rates
- Demonstrated customer service support
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executives on matters
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, finance, accounting, or similar area of focus required
- Must have a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in IT Management or Finance Management, leading cross functional teams and programs
- Implement and continuously improve TBM framework, model, taxonomy and metrics through industry best practices, current trends and lessons learned
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, to include pivot tables, advanced formulas, and executive level reporting
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across a diverse portfolio of responsibilities
- Seeking a leader who will foster employee skills in collaboration and problem solving
- Ability to think strategically, lead and provide direction to indirect reports, and grasp a firm understanding of the division goals and priorities and what it take to execute
- A self-starter with the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to relationship
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience managing IT type work
- Business / Finance acumen
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience owning, driving and delivering results
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management3000Corporate
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.